เจ้าของ: London1
สั่งพิมพ์ ก่อนหน้า ถัดไป

[ทำจมูก] จมูกแก้ Before & After ที่ชาลี คลีนิค ห้วยขวาง

[คัดลอกลิงก์]
1#
โพสต์ 2011-2-26 14:44:24 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด
ตอบกระทู้ London1 ตั้งกระทู้

Can you please also send me an email of female nose surgery pictures by Dr.Chalee to onaenae@yahoo.com. ?  I have been searching for a good plastic surgery with this kind of skill. Thank in advance ka..
2#
โพสต์ 2011-2-26 14:50:07 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด
ตอบกระทู้ chet6253 ตั้งกระทู้

หมอวางยานอนหลับเหรอค่ะ เจ็บไหมค่ะ สนใจอยากทำกับคุณหมอท่านนี้ค่ะ ถ้าไม่รบกวนเกินไปช่วยส่งรูปก่อนและ หลังให้ดูหน่อยได้ไหมค่ะ ที่ onaenae@yahoo.com  thank ka..
3#
โพสต์ 2011-2-27 15:10:49 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด

Thank for your fast response ka.. I have seen this one before. It looks very natural. I really want to get my nose done and post in this web site for other w omen's references..
4#
โพสต์ 2011-2-28 12:51:18 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด

that is great..She is so brave to review what she has done on her face. I eventually just talked with the doctor Chalee over the phone. I am freaking worried of the after surgery since I always sleep with my face on the left side. I am afraid that the silicone will not be on the center.  Anyway, he suggested me to talk with him two days before the surgery that way he can plan what needs to be done.. Well..getting excited now.  ^^
5#
โพสต์ 2011-3-1 14:08:02 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด

April or the beginning of May ka.. Are you going to have another surgery on your face? If so, what would it be ka?
6#
โพสต์ 2011-3-2 07:55:45 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด

I am in the States ka in California. My eyes are big and nice. That is the only best thing I have on my face that is natural beautiful but the other parts needs to be modified ah ka.
7#
โพสต์ 2011-3-9 07:39:40 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด

That was very helpful ka Khun Jimmy. แล้วหลังทำจมูกกี่วันถึงจะใส่แว่นได้ค่ะ โนมี่ติดแว่นกันแดดมาก ออกนอกบ้านเนี่ย แว่นกันแดดติดหน้าตลอดเวลาเพราะแพ้แสงค่ะ ถ้าไม่ใส่ สักครึ่งชม ตาจะแดงมาก แล้วถ้าทำจมูกเนี่ย เริ่มใส่แว่นได้วันไหนค่ะ ที่จะไม่เป็นอันตราย ต่อสิริโคน ..By the way, I also really want to go England ...Let keep in touch na ka.. After I get my U.S passport, I will definitely go London ka...I will apply for the U.S passport after I get my nose done...< want a better picture shown in the passport  ah ka..>
8#
โพสต์ 2011-3-9 07:41:28 | ดูโพสต์ทั้งหมด
ตอบกระทู้ mslv.webs.com ตั้งกระทู้

ไปทำแล้ว โชว์รูปด้วยนะค่ะ โนมี่ก้อจะไปทำกับหมอชาลีเหมือนกันค่ะ แต่โนมี่กลับถึงเมืองไทย เมษา 22 ค่ะ ไม่ทันเจอกันเลย ไว้แชร์ความคิดเห็นเรื่องจมูกทางเวปเนี่ยก้อแล้วกันน่ะค่ะ ขอให้จมูกออกมาสวย สมใจค่ะ
ขออภัย! คุณไม่ได้รับสิทธิ์ในการดำเนินการในส่วนนี้ กรุณาเลือกอย่างใดอย่างหนึ่ง ลงชื่อเข้าใช้ | ลงทะเบียน

รายละเอียดเครดิต

ติดต่อผู้ดูแลเว็บไซต์ได้ที่ webdungdong@gmail.com|บริษัท ดั้งโด่งดอทคอม จำกัด|ติดต่อลงโฆษณา| ดั้งโด่งดอทคอม@2020

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved. Powered by Discuz! X3.2 R20140618, Rev.27, Thzaa City 1 Style

ตอบกระทู้ ขึ้นไปด้านบน ไปที่หน้ารายการกระทู้